Thursday, January 30, 2014

First lousang with 5ARen

The first group photo with 5ARen! :) 
Although some people are missing cuz they went back to their hometown..

Our class had finally have the first ever lousang this year! LOL, I feel my class is a little not that cooperative as a whole, compared to other classes.. Anyhow, I still hope we could get better soon :)

And yes, on the day before our cny holidays, our class had a lousang event

People who are preparing for the event, and yes, they used multiple of paper plates, stapler them together to make a freaking big "plate" hahaha!



And, people who are waiting to eat....

My usual gang ~

Happy Chinese New Year! 
Lousang for better results, better life, better everything~ Hahaha


 The yummy crackers where we normally loves to eat, LOL~


New face in the blog? Isabel and Yan Zhe!

New girl friends in the class, and sorry I still don't know all of their names lolol


The person who forever has food in her hands, ISABELLLL

And..... me!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! 
Have a great and blessed year ahead, 
And enjoy the new year's holiday with friends and family ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache