Saturday, January 4, 2014

First post of 2014

I'm truly sorry for the lack of updates for so many days!! The last few days of 2013 was kinda busy for me, and school had reopened sho early this year :( Kinda nervous at first, but I'm really glad I have some best friends in the same class with me!!! Our form teacher was so funny and good too, too bad she isn't that good in teaching... There's no perfect person in this world LOL.

Just ended my first 3 days as a Form 5 student. Maybe the SPM feeling hasn't come to me yet, but hopefully it will, soon... I don't wanna slack anymore LOL!! Must always remind myself that this year is super important for a high school-er. My target for this year: Work hard, listen to teacher in class, do revision always.... After this whole year ended, I am planning to go to Korea for a trip!!! So, no pain no gain.

Anyhow, one thing I hate that we have school on Saturday that is we only have 1 day of weekend!!! And teachers seems that one day of resting is like a week -.- wtf? On Sunday I wake up and then waddle around then I need to go back to bed and ready for school already.

Hmm, and yeah, I just got back from Lee Kwang Soo's Fanmeeting in Malaysia!!! I will surely blog about this soon, there's LOADS OF PHOTOS I've taken just now. I was kinda worried that the securities will be super tight cuz I brought my zoom lens and it's frikken long and big LOL. But it all went well :D Took so many photos, and I can't wait to edit them and share it out!

So yeah, it's getting late and I should go to bed now! :D Took loads of photos in Kwangsoo's fanmeeting, but then only a few are good shots :( Fansite masters are really pro to have 1080p photos and videos!! Salute :D

Goodnight!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache