Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy birthday, SiaoQi


To: Siao Qi,

                  Hello, my bestie, girlfriend, stupid friend, lover, hater etc. Hahahaha. Happy 17th birthday stupid girl! Finally can get your driving license huh.. I have to wait like for a few more months hehe, make sure to drive me out by the time you got your license okay! I miss you so much man, it's been a long time since we've last met. I'm happy that I could see you last Saturday, really. I was quite afraid we will have an awkward conversation cuz we didn't meet each other for quite a while, hehe. But then it surprised me when we have unlimited conversations! I still remember the friendly hug you gave me when we first met, hehe. Guess it is a sign of bestfriendsforever huh? hahaha.

                  The time of us being together for 24/7 it's really a short period lol. During form 3 we were like inseparable but too bad we are in different class =.= And then form 4 you changed school wtf, leave me alone for what.... Anyhow, I'm glad we both found our gang in our school haha. Don't have fun without me okayyy :P This year will be full of schedules cuz it's our important year. Mine will be SPM, and yours will be O levels right. Wish you good luck and all the best for everything you do ;) Hope we can meet up soon and often too, keep in touch always and forever!

Happy 17th birthday my bestie, love you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache