Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Recently

I've been not blogging for quite a time huh, hahaha. I have no inspirations to blog.. But somehow, I don't want my blog to be dead... So yeah, I'm here for a new post!

I guess it's the 3rd week after school reopens? The Chinese new year is coming soon, and so is holiday! This crazy school of mine arranged our first standardise test on February 20th wtf, damn crazy. It's like all teachers can't even finish the exam syllabus and we have to get ready for exam already :(

Anyway, I don't know why I volunteered myself to become one of the committee of the English Language society haha. I wasn't someone who willingly volunteers myself in troublesome stuffs though.. Maybe I'm taking one step of myself being confident, in front of everyone. Then I was arranged to be the vice secretary. Haha, thanks God I'm just the "vice" secretary, although there are loads of stuffs to type.. I think I will get even more busy soon...

And then yesssss, I've finally started my first Korean Language class after I guess, 2-3 years stopped learning. I loveeee the language so much hehe, if only I have the ohm to study like that for my studies.. I think I could get into the first class lol lol. It's the best if I could learn furthermore levels but I guess I have to make a way to Korea to continue it, maybe yes, maybe no. Not so sure yet :/

This year is my school's 95th anniversary! Teachers kept on repeating that we will need to rush our studies like mad, and everything will be moved forward.. Yea, I still daydream in most periods while the teachers are teaching -.- Loads of activities coming soon, can't wait to go back to Penang for CNY celebration. More angpaus this year please!

Hehee, and HuiQi's Chinese new year house party. Yay yay yayy, so excited.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache