Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1st, 2013.

Hello!
Long time no see, bloggie.
Hmm, suddenly wanna write blog without any reason though. keke.
Today's March 1st, wanna know what's the big deal?
Yes, it's JUSTIN BIEBER'S 19TH BIRTHDAY ! :)


I'm crying so hard right now. Someone please hold my feelings.
He's so grown up now.. He's 19, somebody tell me to believe that time flies so fast.

"We were busy looking at Justin growing up, and we've forgotten we got old with him too."


I'm so emotional today, I just can't believe how time flies.
I remember the first time i knew Justin was through a radio station,
they were playing One Time.
That time, I was so curious about the singer, I thought it was sang by a girl cause of the voice. *please don't smack me or judge me*
And after that the radio DJ said it's from Justin Bieber.
I was like "whut?"
Yep, that time Justin isn't really that famous,
Then I went on google searching about Justin Bieber. I mean, who's this guy? He has a beautiful voice and his voice is incredible.

After that, I am form 1 which is the year 2010,
My friend told me are you going to Justin Bieber's My World Tour on April 21st, 2011?
Idk, I just got excited and said "YES!!!! Leggo!!!"
(that time i didn't really know or liked him)
Soon, I did some research, heard his songs and etc.
I fell in love with this guy, Justin Drew Bieber.

Idk why people love to judge us, Beliebers, I mean, we like this guy, his name is Justin Bieber.
Any problem?
They love to make fun of us, make fun of me.
Cause apparently in their opinion they said he's gay??
Whut?? ya kno what is gay?
Because his voice sounded like a girl you call him gay?
Till now i still can't accept people calling him gay.
Bitch please imma slap your balls out from you.

I'm so proud of him, see how far had he came.
He's from a small town from Canada. Stratford, Ontario.
He shows that dreams DO come true, they might be one in a million, but just keep believing.
Till now I still wish and hope that i can meet him one day, just once in my life.
At least I could see him in person, the one who is my inspiration for years.
I've been a fan of Justin Bieber since 2010's year end till now, I'm still standing strong, being one of his beliebers.

I'm crying so hard seeing these pictures of him....
#alwayskidrauhl
Thank you Justin for always being here with your beliebers
Always give back to your fans, to everyone
To help us believe and never say never, that dreams do come true.
That's why I'm here waiting and believing that one day I could meet you in person.
I wanna hug you and tell you that you're one of the most incredible person I've ever loved.


 Scooter:"but you won't be sixteen forever..."
"still kidrauhl"
Justin:"I'm always gonna be their Justin."

"Justin may be 19, but he’s always going to be that one little guy on the stairs with a guitar and a dream."

And thank you to Justin's mom.. Pattie Mallette.
Who always always always will be the first supporter of him, Justin Bieber.
Thank you Pattie mom, for giving birth for this incredible guy in the world.
Thank you for staying strong with Justin despite of the obstacles you guys have been through.
Without you Justin would not be here, Beliebers will not exist.
Pattie is always gonna be the first supporter of Justin Bieber :')

From the little Justin who sang by the streets with his guitar,
till the dazzling star Justin Bieber who sang and writes songs for his fans.
:''''''''''''''')

Thanks for everything, Justin.
I love you so much that words can't even describe.
You've spent your 18 years old birthday completing a new album just for us fans.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
And you've spent your 19 years old birthday going on tour..
No words could describe how dedicated are you.
Thank you :')
Thanks for all the hardworks you've done, for the fans, for your family, for everyone.
I swear all the haters look pretty ugly down there, hating on you cause you're talented.
Justin Bieber, a guy who is gifted from the God.
Thank you God, too. For this incredible human being.


 1st March, 1994.
12:56AM on a Tuesday.
At St.Joseph's Hospital.
A LEGEND WAS BORN.



 Happy 19th Birthday, Justin Drew Bieber.
#alwaysourKidrauhl

Happy Birthday Justin, from Beliebers.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache