Sunday, January 5, 2014

My 2014 new year's resolution


Time flies. I was 16 years old few days ago and now I'm 17. Not officially though, cuz my birthday is still a loooong way! Hahaha. 2013 was fun, indeed. Not that stressful in terms of school, life, and friendship. Sometimes I really like that I have only that few friends that I always stick to, we have lesser gossips, and maybe this could make us be even more closer.

I will miss 2013. The people, and what had happened in year 2013. There is sometimes unlucky stuffs happens in life, but that is life. We just have to accept it and move on. There's ups and downs in life, if we don't stay positive ourself, no one can ever help us.

To be honest, nothing really special that happened to me in 2013 that I would be super excited or memorable of. The one thing that makes me depressed is my mom's incident. I really thank God for His blessing that she is safe and healthy now, make sure to appreciate everyone in your life before it's too late to be regret.

Another thing is, my 2nd attempt of practical exam. I failed again, I was super depressed and cried for the whole night when I knew my result but guess it was myself who didn't prepare well, that's why I failed. I'm gonna stand up and learn from my mistakes, so I can ensure myself to pass that grade. Everyone has the point where they will fall down with mistakes, we just have to be strong, and learn from our mistakes so we could do better and be successful in the future!

Alright, these are my new year's resolutions..

#1 Work hard for SPM
This is the most important stage in my secondary school life. I am not ready yet for everything at school, I know it will be hard and tiring. Teachers already warned us they will finish up everything by which month, so we have to be hardworking and don't sleep in class, pay attention, do homework... Yes, I must achieve this so I can make my parents proud!

#2 Improve my spine
For people who don't know, I have a problem with my spine called scoliosis. It is of course, depressing. I can't wear nice clothes or dresses that shows off my back because of scoliosis. Mostly people have it, it's just how serious is it. I started doing exercises and wearing braces to improve it bit by bit, hopefully it won't get serious.

#3 Travel
I always wanted to go back to Korea. I love that place, and the culture. I went to Korea last time when I was younger, I really hope I can go to Korea this year with my friends and family after SPM!

#4 Be safe, healthy and happy
In this environment we are staying at, it is absolutely dangerous. Everyday we on the TV we saw news about people got raped, and innocent people got shot dead etc.. Even walking on the streets myself sometimes I feel dangerous. It's like you're scared that someone will snatch your stuffs behind you. Things are getting out of control day by day. And the incident that happened to my mom last year had made me even more caution to the environment.

Be healthy, sleep early and live a healthy lifestyle. I always study at the eleventh hour so I always sleep really late. I know it's bad for my health but I do it anyway. I have to change this bad habit..

I don't really share my secrets or expose my sadness to my friends. Cuz if it's sad, I don't wanna make my friends sad with me too. Always stay positive and smile!

#5 Be confident
I am a person who rarely talks in front of public. It's not that I don't want, probably I'm shy and not confident. I really wanted something sometimes, but I was too shy to voice it out. So the chances are always snatched by other people. I hope blogging could help me to be more confident. I need to learn how to socialize myself through experiences cuz it's not in our textbook.

These are the stuffs that are in my mind currently, I know there's more I wanna achieve but I guess these are the ones that are important and not that easy to fulfill. Hopefully year 2014 will be awesome and fun filled with memories like 2013. And 2014, please be good to me lollll.

So, what's your new year's resolution? No matter what it is, make sure to achieve it by end of the year :)
Stop wishing, and start doing!!




Goodbye to 2013, 
and Happy New Year 2014 to all my family, readers and friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache