Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Be polite.

I think it's really important for one to be polite, to everyone you encounter. 

For instance, I went to Pavilion yesterday with my buddy. My legs were frikkin pain cuz I wore the Dr. Martens shoes that made by legs got lots of blister. I was walking reallyyyy slowly, and suddenly there's one aunty pushed me and said "EXCUSE ME.", loudly. I was a lil shocked actually, wanted to say sorry at first but ended up I didn't. Like wow, it's not like I wanna block your 发财路 in purpose -_- To be frank, I kinda scolded her after that hahaha. It's damn impolite and she just literally ruined my mood, wtf.

And then when I was watching movie inside the theater, I was feeling really.... idk, 心气不顺 cuz the 2 aunties who sat beside me were literally talking for the whole time!!!!! Wtf, at times I wanted to ask them to stfu but I hadn't got the courage to do so.. Please lah, when you're watching movie in the theater you should be silent to not disturb people sitting next to you. They were literally chit-chatting about the movie like wtf I just can't -_- Respect other people who paid the same amount to watch the movie please, lol.

I realised not everyone say "thank you" all the time. I think it's quite rude sometimes, saying "thank you" is literally my habit recently. I think by saying "thank you" you'll make someone's day get better, sometimes by hearing "thank you" you'll feel really good, idk if is it just me or mostly people think so too. People always neglect the small little things people do to you so you don't say "thank you" to them. But if you notice and tell them "thank you", they'll really feel better and happier.

Idk what's my point in writing this blog post thou, I just suddenly encountered people being really impolite and I decided to blog about it, lol. To minimize the impolite people in our society... Be polite and respect other people and people will do so to you too :)


Before ending this post....


I'm glad to see you after a longggg time :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache