Saturday, August 30, 2014

August.


Omg! It's been a long time since I've blogged (yeh, been typing it for multiple times alreadyyy). Been really busy and stressed out for the past 3 weeks, in a blink of an eye it is the end of August already! HOW FAST! Apparently we got the school holiday list and we found out that time we have in class is literally lesser than a month... Other days were holiday and exams, exams... Now I get why people say form 5 passes so quickly :(

On August 16th I've taken my theory exam. I can say it went well for me! Hopefully the result does not disappoint me like how my practical exam did T_T wthhh fingers crossed!

Anyway 3 days later.... yes, 3 DAYSSSSS lateuuuur I'm gonna have my SPM trial. What. The. Heck. I know right? So not prepared and I'm freaking worried because Chonghwa's trial exam is hard like hell T_T Especially maths subjects... Shitttttt, what am I doing now, blogging? Blogging. The exam will be on held till around end of September, wtf, bye holidays, bye sleep. Keep going on, I tell myself. Because without the rain, there would be no rainbow. 

Anyway, since I'm blogging today, I wanna take this opportunity to wish my friends a happy birthday! They kinda celebrated a little in class today, awhhh so sweettt

Donuts that they've prepared instead of cake.
So cute :d 

 Wincy and Lorraine's birthday are on aug 30th, and Howyuen's on 31st ! 





---------------------------

Since I've brought my camera to school, there would be loads of selfies taken as well! Hahaha. Last few days of high school, so gonna make them memorable. A picture is worth a thousand words. Gonna miss my buddies :( 



 Sorry isabel... 





"Should we just laugh and take a picture? Something like a candid shot."
"Oh, yeh, sure."
w.h.a.t 



That's all for this post! 
I have no idea when will I blog again, hopefully soon. 
But I'm gonna be really busy since SPM is like around 60 days. 
And trials is like in 3 days, hahahaha. 
Hope what I've worked hard for will get something good in return. 
All the best to everyone in their exams yehh :D 
Good luck and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache