Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Farewell lunch.

One of my friend who learns Korean with me is leaving to Korea to study abroad! So we decided to throw a small farewell lunch with her, cuz we don't know when we'll see her again :(

Yesterday we had our lunch at a Korean restaurant - MAMAS Korean Restaurant. It's located at Sunway Giza and guess whattttt. Lee Kwangsoo even went to the restaurant to dine in before :O wowowowow

(sorry I had to steal it from their facebook, hahahha)


Of course I did my job in taking pictures of the restaurant ;)


 This is so YUMMMYY.
There's ddeukbokki, ramen, mushrooms, meats, toufu, vegetables etc inside.
 Can't take my chopsticks of them, lolwat



 I think it's called 五花肉 
(streaky pork translated by Google)
And look at the smoke, it's still burninggggg 
One of the best meat also, omgg but i don't eat the fats >_> 



 *slurppsss*

 Idk what they call this but it's also very yummeh! 
Not very spicy so I think it's suitable for most people :D 
There is a lot of meats inside, vegetables, rice cakes... 
Another plate is the rice. 
Yummy also (y)


I'm amused at my appetite. Omg I hate myself for eating so much T_T My stomach is like growing bigger and bigger... I tend to feel hungry easily now, and I have to eat a lot D: noooooooo 


Anyway after a satisfying and full lunch, some chit-chatting,
we decided to snap some photos ;)

I feel so tallllll!!
No actually I had my taller shoes on so... hehe 



I actually hate to be the one who holds the camera you know T_T 
Cuz my face will look even more rounder and uglier wtf! 
Nehmind :( 


My teacher snapped this photo while we're trying out my new instax camera.
And she's like "don't hunch your back!" 
Ok, ok. hahaha



Wts, so I didn't know I had to charge the battery before using,
so I can't freaking take a photo T_T
So wastedddddd.


 A photo with Akiyo who's leaving to study abroad ;(


My teateateacher :3 

Feel free to drop by a message if you're interested in learning Korean! :D


After a satisfying meal, we went to a shop nearby the restaurant to have an after meal dessert. It's a cake shop which is quite famous in Melaka - Nadeje. The price for a slice is almost same as Secret Recipe, but it's so yummyyyy! Worth a try ;D

 Green tea 

 Banana chocolate




Special thanks to Akiyo who generously paid for the cakes :3 heheh 



That's all for today.
See you soon in my next blog post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache