Saturday, May 30, 2015

#KOREA: Iwha Mural Village, Namsan Tower

It's almost June 2015 and I'm blogging bout my Korea trip last year coz I am bored HAHA. Today's destination will be Iwha Mural Village where they have a lot of street arts like we have in Penang, AND the very famous Namsan Tower!! 

Let's get started :D

So in the morning we went to have brunch as usual, I've forgotten where is this coz it was quite long ago you see. HAHA.



 THIS WAS SO AWESOME. 

Anyway, after having our brunch, we headed off to Iwha Mural Village! The weather is freaking freezing cold and we have to walk pass Naksan Park, which is quite far and cold T_T to the place. It was a looooonngggg walk and it would be better if it wasn't that cold :( It snowed a little too!!!

 This was taken when we were on the way up to the slope/mountain or whatever you call. 
IT WAS SO TIRING.

 Got to catch some really artistic street arts (?)! 



 and more roads.... 



They actually have a map to find all the street arts at Iwha Mural Village, but I didn't know until I saw a tourist holding it LOL! So I just asked her where are the few famous ones, to save our time haha :p and there were ice on the floor so it was quite slippery to climb all the way up there :( Nevertheless, we still took some pics as memories! :D

 One of the most famous street art of Iwha Mural Village :D There were a lot of people taking pics on it so... it was normally quite crowded.

Lol if you're wondering why did I put on my hoodie, COZ IT WAS SNOWING! 
and i don't wanna get sick heheh :p



We left in quite a hurry coz we wanted to go to Namsan Tower after that before sunsets! As you know during winter the sun sets quite early so... we wanted to take pics with the beautiful scenery before the sunsets so ya. HAHA

We board on a bus to Namsan Tower and thank God I've met some girls who speak in Chinese, apparently they're Taiwanese. and the girl's husband is a Korean so he kind of taught me how to go to Namsan Tower in a quicker way. :D

 Thank God we've reached the destination before sunsets!! LOL although it almost did xD



Have to climb all the way up again coz buses/cars/any other transports are not allowed to drive up till there :3

 It was Naksan Park just now, and Namsan Park now. HAHA

 areumdaun view ~~~ the view was so breathtakingly prettyyyy! :D




 the number of love locks was unbelievable!!! 


and there were MORE!


 hello Seoul~ :D

andddd a photo with Kim Soohyun :D 

up close of N Seoul Tower before sunsets! 

Finally going home coz it was too cold :( 

On the way home, we stopped by to a restaurant to have our dinner!! We always wanted to avoid BBQ meals as they'll make our clothes smelly af... Not forgetting to mention that we have 4-5 layers of clothes coz it's winter LOL. However, we took the wrong decision to step in the restaurant HAHA. oops :( We were quite smelly after done eating lol but nevertheless the food WAS AWESOME. worth it but i still feel smelly :(






yup, the typical korean food hehe :D 


Ok, i don't know how to end this but hope you've enjoyed reading this blog post! :D
I'll try to blog other days of my trip too when I'm bored, or I've finished my exam lolol.
semester 1 exam is in 9 days and i'm officially screwed coz I'm blogging instead of studying lol.
ok bye xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache