Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Diet.

Hello! Finally a blog post after quite a long time, since before my mid-terms. Well, so now the mid-terms are finally over! Wheeee :P By the way, I've took back some exam papers too. Results aren't that satisfying, I knew that, cause I didn't put enough effort on it. :/

So yeap, 519 is my friend's birthday! Hui Qi yap :P And I did her birthday present right after exams were over! Yay me :D
So, this is the stuff I made! Hm, it's not really tidy or whatever but I think I did a pretty great job :P as you know, I don't really do these stuffs to people cause it really uses up a lot of time and effort. Hehe :P

Btw, I went to The Curve with mom and dad yesterday evening. Decided to follow them even just eating dinner cause I have nothing to do, really! Holidays are like 3 days more so teachers don't really teach in class, haha!

And then I just ate this cute pudding with milk! Mmmmmm, yummeh! :D

I started didn't eat rice for breakfast (as usual), lunch (try not to) and dinner! I wanna go on a diet and be slim, and fit! :P And I wanna go swimming during holidays but I have no idea where's the nearest place for me to swim, LOL! I've bought the swim suit for quite a long time and still haven't had a chance to swim.

Try not to eat so much oily foods during dinner cause mostly my maid cooks oily food! LMAO! And i've read ncavien's  blog, and found out she did some simple workouts from Tiffany Rothe! The one I did was The Bikini workout, read some comments she replied and it says if I can continue doing for at least 1-2 weeks everyday, I might see the result. Thou, I have to eat healthy and not oily. Well, let's hope that I'll gain abs by then! :P So excited! I wanna wear nice and small clothes :3

You can check out Tiffany Rothe's youtube video here! This is one of the Bikini Abs workout! According to Tiffany, you will have to do it repeatedly 3 times everyday. :)

CLICK HERE!

Tomorrow is choir FINAL competition! We didn't really practice well after exams but oh well, hope we could make it through tomorrow. Have faith! Even we didn't win anything (thou i hope we could), hope everyone will enjoy the stage tomorrow and not be nervous and fly like F1 cars! LOL!

Till then, bye!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache