Saturday, May 4, 2013

Election?

Hi, folks! It's almost midnight and I suddenly wanna blog, as usual.

On May 5th, Sunday, is Malaysia's 13th election. I, as a 16 year old girl, I have no idea why I would be kinda interested in politician things. I can spend my time reading articles and posts people share on Facebook and so on. Even though I have no rights to vote, but at least, I care for this country. My lovable country.

Of course, who doesn't want their country to be peaceful, harmony and rich? Everyone in this country wants to be rich. I'm not talking bad about any sides, I just wanna share what I have read and what people told me these times. 

My teacher who votes for the first time this year, she insisted that she must vote, because she wanted a change for our nation, our country. For the kids, and everyone in the future. What will happen if one of the blue party has won in this election? Do they play fair and square? Or do they buy votes using people's money? I cannot ensure that they really used money to bring them here for voting, but if they really do, it proves that they are scared because more and more people started to revolt them. Thus, it shows that how much Malaysians wanted a change for this country.

Not also, voting for another party it doesn't mean it will be absolutely great. But at least, let them try managing this country rather than continuously corrupting by the hands of the blues. After 5 years, if the result came out is not that good, people can still vote back for the original party that has managed this country for 56 years.

I, am grateful for all the parents and people out there, who cared for this nation. Who wanted a change. I sincerely feel that they want their future generation to live a good and stable life, living in a wealthy state. If not, poor people getting poorer, and the rich ones? Even richer! I am not a politician but as far as I see, at least, the one party that is trying hard does a lot of hard works, and at least, they didn't buy votes for themselves. All they do is to earn people's trust. By all the faith and cooperation, and believe on them, I pray hard and believe to God that He will change Malaysia to a better country, a better nation.

On this 5th of May, I sincerely hope PR will win this election. Not because I am a Chinese, I hope all the corruption will take an end at this place, and people who are poor will get richer, and all of us Malaysians can live peacefully together, as the real 1 Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache