Thursday, April 3, 2014

April

Hello!!! I'm currently blogging at school, to spend my time usefully while I'm waiting for uncle to arrive, lol lol.

Anyway, yeh, it's April already man.. Time flies...... I realised I mentioned "time flies" for the Nth time in my every blog posts, lol. Many exams are coming soon, hopefully my school life will continue to be amazing :D Teacher told us that our mid term examination has moved forward for around 10+ days wtf =,= This is why I hate every after holiday cuz tons of pressure and exams are coming straight to us. Do you agree? lol.

But to the bright side, we have around 3 weeks of school holidays during the May/June holiday!!! I was so delighted upon hearing the news, cuz afterall the best thing is about holidays, and holidays only. LOL, hopefully teacher don't bluff us or else I really can jump down the building :(

Was planning to go for a vacation during the May school holiday, probably with friends. I know this is too early to plan but we are running out of time!!!! lollll. Hopefully our plan works lah :D Always wanted to try going for vacation with close friends and spend our time together, sounds good huh?

Btw, this Saturday our school has finally an off day cuz it's Cheng Meng day. yeaaay, and something exciting is happening on this Saturday, thanks God and school for the off day ;) Hopefully it will be fun as what I expected. Totally blogging about it after that. Stay tuned :D


Happy April everyone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache