Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Choir competition with 5ARen!


Hello, I'm finally up here to blog after a loooong time, hahaha. And it's the last day of April already! Time flies O: Tomorrow's Labour Day and so we have a public holiday :D Yay, no school!! Anyway, just finished my 3 subjects' essay exam, I wasn't that confident with what I wrote, especially BM... Even I'm writing the essay, I have a really bad feeling that I wrote wrongly, maybe off topic. Hopefully not that "off"... ): Anyhow, what passed had passed, I can only pray hard that miracles happen on me. loll

I'm gonna blog about the interclass choir competition that was held few weeks ago! Should be blogging earlier but I was really busy everyday, too tired even though I wanna blog. I can't even cope up with my homework and exams, lol.

So that day, senior group's competition was from 4th to 6th period. Therefore, we had some time to practice in class. But beforehand, we prepared some "tools" to be worn on stage. Such as sunglasses for guys, and some ribbons, papers etc... Haha, we looked "grand" lollllll.




Took some snapshots while in class! 

After recess, we were scheduled to go to the school's hall. My class is really lucky to be concluded in the finals, cuz we thought we wouldn't be selected, and furthermore, we didn't sing really well in the preliminary round.. But the pros being in the finals is that we can watch all those spectacular performances by the other classes! And that's what I'm really looking forward of.

 My last year of interclass choir competition is with 5ARen ;) 




My class sang the song title "A Bruno A Katy". It is a remix of Bruno Mars and Katy Perry's songs! Although we practiced hard, but I guess it wasn't that "hard" as other classes :P Although we didn't won any prizes, but the process of practicing will be memorable, right? Thankful to our conductor, Hway Ying who gave a lot of patience and endurance while conducting us. Being a conductor isn't that easy... And not to forget conductor's assistance, Mei Thung, and our pro pianist, Cheauwen as well!

Some photos I took after the competition. 
My class was the 6th to go on stage!





Everyone went back to class after the competition. We took class photo again!! Although there were some missing (i found out that we hadn't really had a full-group photo always lolol)

The quite-normal posing photo

The who-the-hell-suggested-us-to-do-RAWR photo

The all guys act cool photo

 The well-known "scissors hands" photo

And finally, the everyone 嘟嘴 photo 
(except me, if you look clearly lolll)


It was indeed a great experience with 5ARen classmates in this choir competition! Hopefully we could make more and more memories although there's tons of exams coming soon... Play hard work hard ;) Good luck to everyone for the mid-terms that is round the corner!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache