Friday, June 13, 2014

140524 2NE1's All Or Nothing concert

** This is a delayed post **


So last month, I went to 2NE1's All or Nothing concert in Malaysia!! It was held in Stadium Negara, the indoor stadium in KL. I felt Stadium Negara is waaaay better than Stadium Merdeka, cuz it's indoor. And the perks of being indoor is we have aircon, not so sweaty, can see the artists WAAAYY closer!!!

So that day we went to the venue at around 6pm, the concert starts at 7:30pm! They play their music videos on the screen, and there were quite many people in there already... But it's a good thing cuz we can find our seats :P Nice view although it's far, but we can actually see the stage way closer when we are at an outdoor stadium. 





partner in crime of the day: KerWen!! 

Not long after, the concert started!! They had the countdown thing going on, it was so nervous with all the screaming and stuffs, hahaha.

3, 2, 1..... 

BAMMM!! And then the concert started with their latest song, Crush!! I loved that song so much, but it's quite sad that they only sang once T_T Okay, so I'm gonna share some of my low quality photos taken that day, lolol. Not gonna put watermark cuz I can barely see their faces in the pictures haha!!


 I am really impressed at how the k-pop idols can dance with that killer high heels... 
It's damn crazy :/ 




Singing their ballad songs with this white outfit, stunning ladies!!!!


And that night, YG's yet to be debuted boy group - WINNER performed too! Actually I'm a team B supporter so I wanna see team B more :P sorry not sorry, hahaha :P


Okay, end of picturessss!!! 

...not



Overall I had a great night with my partner in crime, hahaha. It was totally a good experience seeing 2NE1 live cuz they're really good and their songs can make people HIGHHHHH!!! CL is really pretty and she really have that charisma on stage, no joke. Sandara is really cute despite being the eldest in the group, and she's really too skinny man. Park Bom's voice is wonderful as usual, and she's really skinny although she has a puffy face :P While Minzy is really good in dancing and her voice is strong too!!!

Hope they can come back for another tour next time, I would really love to attend once again!
Thanks for the amazing night, 2NE1 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache