Sunday, October 5, 2014

Mad About Coco

This is another food post! I realised I became quite a "food hunter" ever since I'm at this age loll, and not forgetting to mention that Publika is near to my house, and that my friends love eating too! :P Last time normally after exams we would be going to watch movies, karaoke; but now we rather prefer eating than doing those stuffs lol. Ageing, ageing.

Anyway, last Thursday after tuition me and Jieyin decided to go to Publika to have our brunch. Firstly, we went to Plan B to have a plate of pasta. I'm glad that we shared that plate, or else our tummy will be too full for Mad About Coco!!

I actually wanted to try Plan B for quite some time, but normally the restaurant will be quite packed with people..



Our soft shell crab pasta! 
Around RM26-30, I can't recall the exact price. 
Quite spicy hahaha but it was fine for me :D 


Then, to the main point of our day. We went to Mad About Coco which was really near to Plan B. They only serve desserts though.



They open at quite a late time, so that's why we didn't get to try last time T_T And honestly I was shocked at how choco those desserts are QAQ It was really yummy but very very very fattening. Ahhh, very guilty for eating so much haha!




I really love the ambiance! 
The wallpaper color is very comfortable. so pinky hahaha. 


Keep calm and eat chocolate 





While taking photos, our desserts came up. 
Didn't waited for a long time, so it's another bonus point!

 Hot chocolate 
They have coffees as well, 
but I thought of ordering this hot chocolate with their mascot on it :p


This is pancake + banana. 
There are 3 layers of pancakes, with a lot of chocolatesssss!
You can choose either banana or strawberry, but I don't like strawberry so yeah :P


 This is called "Mad About Coco".


Honestly I think this is so-so only
hahaha not the best for me :p 


We were honestly very very very full, should not have ordered this much lolll. But it was a very satisfying dessert! We'll surely be back to taste even more desserts with more friends haha! Anyway, they have some things for us to play with (like taking photos). wig, super big glasses..











Okay, that's all for today :D 
Thanks for reading and see you in my next blog post, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache