Friday, October 24, 2014

Short update.


Hello guys, it's been around 2 weeks since I've last updated my blog. Didn't really had much of an event or outings recently, but in fact, I've took quite amount of photos these days at school with my friends. I am feeling half happy and half sad. Happy is because whenever you look at the photos, you'll smile without noticing; sad is because you tend to realise that in the near future you can't take photos like that with your bunch of friends again.

As for SPM, there's only 10 days left. I can actually count the remaining days with my fingers, that's how close is it to me now. But of course to the bright side, it will be over soon as well. Just hang in there!

Anyway, we have like only 3 days of official school days left. I am feeling really sad because never did I imagined that 5 years of secondary school will pass at a blink of an eye. I think I'm gonna bawl my eyes out crying at the last day of school, feeling really unwilling. The worse part of leaving this school is that we don't have graduation unless you officially graduate in form 6. But I guess that's the fate of a Chinese independent school student.

So today afternoon I went to Taylor's College Sri Hartamas to enroll for the A levels' January intake. I actually kinda hesitated whether to enroll myself in Taylor's College or not. Because tbh, I didn't think of going in to Taylor's at the first place. But why did I chose TCSH? I guess the main reason is because it's really near to my house, lol. Weird thoughts but... I guess it'll be a good institution for me after all, for my A levels.

I've chosen 4 subjects for my A levels. They are Economics, Maths, Accounting and Business Studies. Crossed fingers that I can successfully end my A levels with flying colors, as I am lacking in lots of aspects and I'm really worried that I can't cope up with my college life. Really hope to find good peers that can help me in my studies though. Lol, anyhow, I'm gonna focus on what's most important right now- that is the SPM!

Probably will not be updating until the end of my SPM examination. Hope there's not much distraction for me for my studies and that I can work hard for my last ever exam during this secondary school phase. And not forgetting to mention, it is the most important one.



I hereby wish every SPM's candidate good luck and all the best. 
May the odds be ever in your favor! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache