Saturday, November 29, 2014

One day left.





The fact that SPM is ending makes me feel sad.
It's not that I don't want it to end, of course I'm delighted that it's finally ending.
But the fact that after SPM, everyone will be going to separate ways, some leaving school, some stays, some will be going to overseas for further studies.
I just never imagined life like this.
The sight of every morning going to class and see my classmates sleeping, or some chit-chatting.
They'd probably never exist anymore.
The chance of me wearing uniform will be gone after the last chinese paper.
I can't imagine life next year, going to college, need to meet and know new friends again. 
Everything's gonna start all over again. 
Secondary school life is ending, I don't know what to feel actually lol. Mixed feelings. 
But it'll surely be the most unforgettable phase in my life. 
Many people said it's hard to meet out and contact with each other after we leave secondary school.
I guess somehow it's true. Because everyone will be busy with their own life, everyone is growing up. 
Speaking of how much I don't wanna leave or I'm unwilling to leave, i just have to.
Everything is gonna change, after the last day of SPM. Everything.

I am gonna miss my friends especially. Really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache