Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Post SPM life.



Oh hi!! It's currently 12:50am now and I finally have some time to blog about the recent stuffs that happened haha. Got tons of photos that I wanna share and blog!! Just had a productive week after my SPM. It feels like SPM has ended for a long time but actually it was just like a week, lol! But that week I was super busy everyday, didn't really had time to slack. But I guess it was all good!

December 1st (Monday)

Okay so right now I wanna talk bout the first day of post SPM life. Kerwen, who is the first among us who knows how to drive, drove us from school to Pavilion. :3

So, apparently we went to Pavilion to have lunch and some chit-chat. We've chosen TGIF as our brunch venue.






 But first, let us have a selfie with the foooood :3

So un-chio eating face hahahaha 


 Elva and Isabel's beef with mash potatoes and broccoli

 HuiQi and Kerwen's fish and fries 

Mine and Madeline's burger with beef and bacon inside, and fries :3


After filling our freaking hungry tummies, we had a special surprise birthday celebration for Elva who's birthday was on November 27th! We actually planned to celebrate Jieyin (her birthday was on Nov 11th but we were having exam) and Elva's birthday together, but too bad she was out with her other friends. So yeah, plan changed and cancelled. Hahaha

Anyway it was just a simple one. The staffs from TGIF gave us a free birthday ice cream cake. We expected to have a bunch of people singing together but wth! They just simply took the cake out and be like, "ah, who's birthday?" We were freaking AWKWARD -.- It was totally unexpected and stupid hahaha.



Group photos :D


 Everyone has a bite of the ice-cream. 
The good thing is it's really yummy hahaha!


Special thanks to Wincy who we met coincidentally there,
and was willing to take photos and video for us! :D


The birthday video is below !! 



After brunch at TGIF, we decided to go drink some coffee and chill while chit-chatting. There was this cafe where they just started their business a few days, so we just decided to try it out! It's called Coffea Coffee and it's located at the highest floor of Pavilion :)


 A piece of cake which price is not cheap at all ! :o 
I shared it with Huiqi , it was not bad at all :)

They chose their coffee with a simple coffee art 



Time for some photossss, of course :3 ~ 







December 2nd (Tuesday)

So I went to dye my hair (again) at mutiara with Elva! I dyed brown base with some highlights somewhat like golden color hahaha. Lovin' the colors! Too bad I don't have a decent picture of my hair, but I'm gonna blog bout other stuffs sooner or later so my hair color will appear after that :3

At night I went to the premiere screening of Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No good, Very Bad day with Elva! Special thanks to Nuffnang for the passes for the movie screening ;) The movie was quite hilarious and honestly it taught me to look to the bright side whenever there's bad things happening.








December 3rd (Wednesday)

I spent my whole day listening to the bored af undang lesson at Sri Sinar -_- When I thought it will be better when I listen it with my friends... Actually it doesn't ;( But it's better than listening it alone right? lolol.



Meitu xiuxiu effect to the max. lolol.
Anyway meet Peixing! 
we're friends since in primary school and,
it was so sudden that we actually wanted to listen to undang together lolol. 


December 4th (Thursday)

This day was probably the most unforgettable one for me. It was my first interview session ever in my life! So apparently I got an interview with Taylor's college for the Principal awards, aka scholarship. I'm honoured and lucky to get the interview, though idk how much will I get for the scholarship.

But anyway, I would say it was a splendid and enjoyable experience for me. I was quite nervous at first but thank God I didn't hesitate a lot during the interview. My interviewer was TCSH's principal, and she was so nice and friendly!

At first I thought it was an one-to-one interview, but it wasn't! It was kind of like a group interview with our group mates where they randomly put us into. They actually wanted to test our abilities in manage to cooperate, communicate and collaborate with other people. Which I think it's really awesome lol!

In whole, I really hope to get the scholarship so I'm gonna wait patiently for the e-mail to come. Hahaha, hopefully it doesn't make me wait for too long :p

So these are my group mates! 
Btw it was the first time seeing myself wearing formal clothes haha.

And I've instantly made a new friend ! :) 
Hope to see her again in the nearest future heheh. 


Okay, sorry for the kinda long post but I wanna sum all my recent activities together in one post lol. The so-called post SPM life :3 In 6 days time I'm gonna leave Malaysia to Korea!! Another wishlist granted this year hehehe. I have loads of stuffs to plan, so these few days is gonna be really busy for me as well ;3 Hope to blog bout a part of my Penang trip with my classmates before leaving to Korea though. Let's see how hahaha.


It's 1:55am now, so goodnight! :D
 See you at my next blog post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache