Tuesday, December 30, 2014

#PENANG2.0 : Sungkai Hot Spring, Penang's food

Heyyyy! I'm finally back home from my 13 days of Korea trip. Heheheh, it was totally a blast but I was dead tired! Lolll, will blog bout my Korea trip sooner or later! :3

Day 1: 5th of December 2014

So, the 2nd class trip of mine this year, we went to Penang again. Hahaha, mainly the reason is cuz we have free accommodation in one of our friend's house, so thank you again! This time, we went to Ipoh on the first half day, then during late afternoon we headed to Penang.

Our first destination was Sungkai Hot Spring!





 It's a nice place to chill out with family and friends, but remember to use mosquito repellant. lol



 They have go-kart and I wanted to play but I didn't! T_T 
Cuz it was kinda pricey so.. iz okay~

We were kinda lucky for the nice weather throughout the day! 


My friends went to play in the water but I didn't, cuz I was too lazy to change my clothes haha! So I did my job at taking photos of them :3








After playing in the "cold" water, we went to the real hotspring's "hot" water, lolll.

It was kinda scalding at first but after you've get used to the water's temperature, it was kinda relaxing!! But remember not to soak in the water for too long, cuz you'll get kinda dizzy with the heat :3


After some fun at the hotspring, we headed to a restaurant to fill our hungry af stomach!
The restaurant is called "Kedai Kopi Kwong Hong", and it was recommended by my dad cuz he said he liked the yongtaufu from the restaurant!


 The restaurant was crowded with people but thanks God we managed to find a nice table for all of us heh!





After our brunch, we headed to another place to get something to eat again! Hahaha, Penang is basically a food heaven! ;)


We ate fried ice-cream, curry puff and egg tarts! 

After that, we went to another coffee shop called "Kedai Kopi Sin Yoon Loong" to drink their famous Penang coffee! Hahaha, wth, i know right, we ate a lot, but that's what the trip for! HAHA.


 From what I've remembered, the coffee wasn't that expensive. 
And it was tasty tooooo! 


Next, we went to eat a famous soya bean at Funny Mountain. I don't actually fancy soya bean cuz the taste was kinda weird for me, I just don't really like. But according to the crowd and artists photos there, I guess it was quite yummy! hahaha.


It was quite a small stall, there is no place to sit down and drink but mostly people stand there and finish their bowl of taufufah or some even park their car beside the road to buy their soya bean!


We then had our dinner at Penang at some random restaurants nearby the beach.

 #typical Malaysian food







lolll, hamsup faces hahaha!


So we ended our first day in Penang like this! Gonna blog bout the next 2 days soon, I wanted to combine them into one whole post but there's too many photos haha! Shall write it in another post! ;) Look forward to the next blog post of my Penang 2.0 trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache