Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Happy Chinese New Year!

Hey guys, Happy Chinese New Year! Although this year's CNY we have a week off, but honestly, it was kind of like the shortest CNY holiday I've got up till now. Lol. We have only 4 days of CNY holidays, and when everyone is still having their holidays, we have to go to college... Ugh...

CNY this year is still the same. We went back to Penang for a few days cuz it's my dad's hometown, and my grandparents are living there. Glad to see everyone is healthy and good! Maybe the next time going back to Penang will be end of the year, or next year's CNY. Time flies, man. Everyone of us have grown up, so so much. Seeing the old photos hanging on the wall, wow. There was one big family photo taken when I was 8 years old, which was 10 years ago. And some during 2007, 2010... We have to update some new pics though!!! Hahaha.

Anyway, here are some photos taken during CNY. I didn't really have hashtag ootd photos posted on instagram, cuz honestly, I DON'T HAVE NEW CLOTHES. Idk if it's just me, or it's really hard to buy nice clothes nowadays... I just can't find pretty clothes T_T

Last Saturday, we went to celebrate Popo's birthday at some restaurant in the afternoon! The food was great, but everyone was damn full. lolol.


 My sister, me and my cousin Jiawen!

 Andddd, a group photo of my grandparents' grandchildren~ 
If I'm not mistaken, the 2 kids in front are their great grandchildren :D

Me and my cousin again!


That night, we went to watch Kingsman: The Secret Service at AEON Bukit Mertajam. The TGV Cinemas was newly opened, so it's quite nice! But there's so so so many people watching movies that night! Probably because it was New Year so everyone goes to watch movies?! Loll, anyway Kingsman is a damn great movie! I've heard a lot of good recommendations and I finally get to watch it. And I can say: JUST GO AND WATCH IF YOU HAVEN'T. lol. 


Lastly, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR again! 
Loll, today's the 7th day of CNY, so go get more angpaos as you can before CNY ends! :3 
Not to forget I'm getting my SPM result next Tuesday T_T 
*shed tears of nervousness...* 
Hopefully I can get good results!! 
Wishing everyone all the best as well :)



Thanks for reading! 
bye. x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache