Thursday, February 12, 2015

How's life so far?


It's February already, the month of love! Anyway after tomorrow we are having our CNY holidays for a week!! Yayyyy. Finally can get some sufficient rest, although I know I'm gonna spend my time eating, watching dramas, collecting angpows. :p

So I've started my college for approximately a month. These 2 months were quite free and at leisure. Though I have absolute no idea on why they wanna start the exact exam syllabus on March, after we get our SPM results (because honestly, I think that if we start THAT late, we are gonna be rushing like cow after that). I'm kinda anxious about the life I will face after March lol. It would be super tiring and exhausting for sure. T_T


So far, so good. Met some new friends, there are 2 Koreans. And honestly, they gave me more courage on learning and improving my Korean language heheh. Soon, I'll be finally finishing my Korean Level 1 and will start to learn Level 2! Yay, can't wait!

Just done an Economics presentation today, and I don't think I've did well because I can't explain thoroughly. Anyhow, it was a brilliant experience for me because we have to present it in English, which is truly an obstacle for me. The feeling of satisfaction after we've finally done our group research, and planning all the powerpoint slides and such...

BTW, I've gotten my P license like 2 weeks ago! YESH, I can finally officially drive an auto car. /flips ma hair/ But, I have to practice for roughly a month until I can drive on my own. My mom is currently teaching me while I drive, it's really nerve-wrecking sometimes driving on the road. Some cars are just plain bullshieeet! I just pray to God every time driving because I'm just too worried lolol.  Driving isn't as easy as it seems though, because we have to be careful all the time. DRIVE SAFE!

Yanli's relative got us loads of cosmetics and makeup products from Korea, 
because she is living there. 
I. CAN'T. WAIT. TO. GET. THEM. 



p/s: I've met Daphne few weeks ago during my visit to their cafe which is located at SS15!




ok, bye!
Happy Valentines Day everyone.

alhough I'm still a single potato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache