Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cosmetics haul from Korea

Hello guys!! This post is gonna be the cosmetics haul that I got recently all the way from Korea. I didn't actually went to Korea to get them, my friend's relatives kindly purchased it for us! It's so nice of her!!! Thank you so much again ;D



It isn't a HUGE haul because I got a lot from my last trip to Korea already. But my hands were too itchy and too tempted to not buy, lol... Since it's an awesome opportunity to purchase!! It's really hard (or it's impossible) to get cheap Korean cosmetics in Malaysia. The prices are normally double the original price, wth, and I don't wanna waste my money on that :P

So, here we go!

The Face Shop Sebum Control 
Price : 11,920 KRW (after discount)

I think it's quite crucial to apply sunblock before we apply makeup! This product is highly recommended and I've started using it as well. I really love it because it isn't very oily when it is applied on my face. The price isn't very expensive for a good sunblock too! Definitely a good buy. HAHAHA



Etude House V-Line Slim Maker
Price: 14,000 KRW

There is a brush provided together in the package. But I didn't use the brush provided, I used my own brush lolol! Anyway, I really love this as well, because they have bronzer and highlighter together in one product! Damn nice!!!



Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse (Number 3)
Price: 10,000 KRW

I got shade 3 for this lip tint because it's one of their best seller of the whole series! Unfortunately, I think it doesn't really suit my daily makeup because it's too reddish T_T Apart from that, it's quite dry on the lips as well :/ I only use it whenever I have a grander dinner lolol!

Anyway, here's the colors for reference if you're interested in getting it :D



Below are all the hauls I got from Banila Co.! Banila Co is slightly more expensive compared to the mainstream brands like Etude House, Innisfree, Nature Republic etc.. But their packaging and design is really cute and I just can't help myself from purchasing them lolol.

Banila Co It Moist Seoul Tint in Lacquer 
Shade: #2 (JIHYO Pink)
Price: 14,000 KRW

I fell in love with the packaging when I first saw it on videos and pictures, omg. And the cutest thing is they even used JIHYO's name as the product's shade color because she's their brand's ambassador! Special thing of this lip tint is that it can be used as a blusher, though I haven't try it before...


Banila Co Eye Liner S Brown
Price: 12,000 KRW




Banila Co Multi Eye Palette Shadow (Fall in Seoul)
Price: 28,000 KRW

There are 6 colors as shown on the eyeshadow palette! I really love the colors because they are really natural, fits daily natural makeup a lot hahaha. They have another set of eyeshadow palette which is another 6 different colors, but that one doesn't fit my taste as this one does. LOLLL! Anyway, I really liked this product :D



Banila Co Clean it Zero
Price: 18,000 KRW

This is one of the most famous product of Banila Co! It's a makeup remover that can remove basically everything you have on your face LOLLL! This is such a superb product, the quality is uhhhhmazing! They have a little spatula inside the product as well, just apply and massage your face for roughly 30 seconds and basically all the makeup will be vanished! DAMN COOL. I have to get this after I've finished using lolol.


So yeap here's all the latest korean cosmetics haul I got recently. I'm really satisfied with all of them lolol. And I've been using each of them every time. For more inquiries or reviews about any products above, do drop me a comment below! :D

Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache