Saturday, March 28, 2015

Ed Sheeran Live in KL

Hi guys! Omg, so sorry for not updating my blog for quite a while. Been REALLY BUSY recently especially these few weeks. Starting to feel stressed and pressured bout college life, it made me feel that secondary school life was just a piece of cake.

For people who don't know, I've joined Student Council of TCSH and they've actually warned us the workload will be no joke. Honestly the workload was not what I've expected hahaha (in a bad way). I'm in the events department and we have to plan a lot of stuffs for all sorts of upcoming events in the college. And the most recent one will be the March orientation day & March orientation party - which will be held next week! Fingers crossed that they'll be successful!!!!  had already passed and I'm really delighted coz it's A SUCCESS! YAYYYY.

Okay, stop all the nonsense and let's move on to my blogpost hahahaha.

I've went to Ed Sheeran's concert last Monday (March 16th), and I've actually bought the tickets last year when I was having my SPM exam I guess? It was so long back then. It was a sold-out concert and it was really crazy, a lot of people were buying the tickets even though it was in a crazily high price!

Anyway, after my Student Council meeting (I actually went home early cuz need to prepare lol), after dolling up a lil, I went to KL Convention Centre with Madeline! We claimed our tickets at the ticket booth, and the queue is CRAZY as well =,=




Used some of our free time to snap some pics outside the venue lolol.

Didn't really took any pics inside the venue because of the lightnings, and I'm quite far from the stage HAHAHA. But his concert WAS AMAZING! His voice is superb and damn, i have no regrets on attending his concert. His guitar skills, rap skills, singing skills, WOAH. I am damn damn impressed although I'm not his super fans :p 

The concert started at 8:30pm sharp, and I guess it started a little earlier than 8:30pm lol. Which is very nice coz we don't have to wait till we are all exhausted. Most of the fans are teens, and adults, a lot of angmos HAHAHA. Everyone was super enjoying his music, and it's really really nice and comfortable. Though my legs were gonna break coz I'm too tired!!!


 Selfie after the concert has ended!



And we met Daphne Charice too!!! 
Honestly she was the one who introduced Ed Sheeran's songs to me, indirectly hahaha. 
She's like his super duper big fan and always had his song covers, 
that's why i had such interest on his music! 
Thank you Daphne :D


Anyway, I've made a simple video for Ed Sheeran's Live in KL!!!! Do watch it and give the video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache