Wednesday, April 29, 2015

150424 11Street Grand Launch with Lee Minho!

Last Friday, I went to Nu Sentral with my cousin, and 2 of my korean friends! For what? To catch Lee Minho here at Malaysia! He came for 11street grand opening, coz he's their official brand ambassador, alongside with Emily Chan who is a Malaysian actress.

11street is an online shop that sells basically everything (lol, maybe not) with reasonable prices, and lots of discounts and vouchers! I've tried surfing stuffs on their website, I think the best one for me is the cosmetics lolllll.

Anyway, last Friday right after my college, my cousin fetched us immediately to Nu Sentral. We arrived there around 2 something, while the official launch started at 5pm. Lee Minho came out rather late, and he just appeared for only a short while. THANKS FOR TEASING, 11STREET.

The crowd that day was CRAZY! It's a public event so... what do I even expect? Hahaha. Furthermore Lee Minho is like one of the most famous artist in and outside Korea. K-pop sensation loll. I found like the best spot to stand, and waited for few hours. But there were lots of inconsiderate people pushed and pushed, I almost fell down wtf -_- eh pls la, u wanna see i also wanna see k? -_-

Though it was very very tiring, I still managed to take loads of pictures of LMH! I took a total of like 100+ photos, but the nice ones are only 8 of them =,= ok..... 



Disclaimer: 
Photos below were taken by ME. 
please take out with full credits! 
don't edit logo or crop or whatever. 
please understand it was very hard to take pics so pls respect by giving credits :)


 HE JUST LOOKED AT MY CAMERA. 
ok, maybe not "my camera" but his puppy eyes looked at my direction <3










Ok, so these are all the nice ones that I've got. T_T
Limited edition k!!!!! 
But LMH seriously looked damn fine and tall!!!! 
Gahhhh, perfection in one picture.

Thank you for reading my fangirl post lol!
see you in my next blogpost :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache