Friday, April 10, 2015

HATYAI // ALL ABOUT FOOD

I just came back from Hatyai, Thailand yesterday! It was a really short trip with my family, we only went for 3D2N. Nevertheless I had fun, coz I can shop and eat hahahaha. The weather is as hot as Malaysia T_T So yeah was sweating non-stop while eating all the spicy food!!!

I took photos and videos for my trip, it was actually a food trip hahaha. I ate so much... I need to start doing exercises man, or else I'm gonna gain weight.... noooooo 

Anyway, I'm a little bit lazy to blog about it coz we didn't really have places to visit, we basically just eat, shop, massage, sleep haha. Sooooooo, I've made a really short vlog for my Hatyai trip! :D It's only less than 3 minutes, so do spare your 3 minutes to watch my video please. hahaha!


Enjoy and see you in my next blog post!! 
subscribe to my channel too please ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache