Thursday, April 25, 2013

Random.

Yikes, can't possibly find a good title for this blog post. As usual, I was reading through people's blog post and decided to blog.

Huuuum, these days I'm really busy with small tests. argh, Mid term is round the corner. Only about 2 weeks time. It's really not enough. Btw, exams are really boring so I should skip this part. :p

Few weeks ago we were busy practicing choir, for choir competition tomorrow! Our class is singing Breaking Free by High School Musical. Ah, the memories. It's really a great song, and something new to try. Been practicing almost everyday with classmates. From choosing song, to group singing and now, the competition day! Time is really fast, I am not even joking. I can't say we weren't a bit of nervous. Everyone do, just that I know we should enjoy ourselves while on stage, singing passionately like how we always do during practice. Fighting, 4AXin! We can do it. Hope we could make it to the final, it will meant a lot.

Remember me blogging about ordering albums? Yes, I've successfully ordered online and paid using PayPal. And the stuffs have already reached Malaysia. What bothers me the most is the package is stucked in Malaysia's custom. I have to go to LCCT to get it back, by paying custom tax fees. Ugh. I'm really sorry and also thankful to my aunty. She helped me since paying using her debit card, and been through all these thick and thins. Thought that everything is gonna be fine and the goods can reach my house safely, but then we got something crashed, again. Custom problem. Argh. Whatever, but still, thank God.

Everything will have a start, if I don't give it a try and to get experience, I will never know what is like to do online business.

By the way, my online shopping clothes are finally sent out from the sender's home! Hopefully it can reach my friend's house tomorrow so I can get it on Saturday! yay. Finally. Been waiting for so long. Anyway, my Eunhyuk's 1st DVD by PJS_LHJ, I have also been waiting for quite a long time. Tweeted the seller for a few times, I'm not sure if she ignored my tweet or she really didn't see it. If she is scamming my money I will seriously be pissed and make a police report. Hope it doesn't happen. God bless.

Till then, bye! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache