Friday, September 6, 2013

Stories.

Hello, I'm here for blogging again after a few days neglecting my blog! Well, right now in my mind, I have few things to blog but in the mean time, I'm not sure if I can remember everything to blog.

1. Ker Wen's 16th Birthday
Yay, remembered how we prepared for quite a time for her birthday celebration, like how to make her felt surprised and stuffs like that. Cuz she always complained that no one cared about her birthday hahahah. We actually planned to buy a chicken picture cake for her birthday, but we didn't made it though, it's ok haha. Anyway, we've also bought a cake for her birthday, damn delicious. And also, I made a video special for her. Used 2 days time to collect all those video messages from friends, really thanks and appreciate you guys for participating!

 We planned to put our group photo on the cake but too bad, we didn't made it :/ 





2. English oral test
Had really high hopes on myself to do well in English oral test, to boost my English speaking skills. But I failed, sigh, really disappointed with myself. But this also made me want to improve more on my writing, speaking and many more.

3. Piano results
Fear not, I still haven't got my piano results yet. Nervous? Yes, of course. Since I've phailed the first time last year. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Hope I can get it soon, and really hope it's a good result. Fingers crossed!

4. Exams
Yeap, exams again. Sigh, few more days till arts exam and then follow by Essays. Really hope I can understand the questions well and write a really good essay, for all 3 subjects. After that, 10+ more days and the actual one is gonna start and I'm not even prepared, I'm mentally and physically not prepared. Got told that the exam is gonna last for 7 freaking days. Ohmygod, God bless me for not falling sick in that few precious days.

5. I Heard Your Voice
Recently, went to my friend's house and I happened to watch this drama called - I Heard Your Voice and in chinese, 听见你的声音。That day, SBS was playing the last 2 episodes and I happened to sit infront of the TV to watch it, and I felt extremely good. I mean, the drama was quite good. To be frank, it's been a long time since I've wanted to chase a full K-drama, I mean, it's not that they were boring but I don't have the determination to watch them. Like, I always started with 2-3 episodes and then I felt bored and stopped it. I think I would want to finish watching this drama, as it's kind of different with other K-dramas which are the lovey dovey type.

6. Passionate Love
Another title of drama. Yes, my Seobaby is currently filming for her first drama - Passionate Love. Really dislike when some fans look down on her and say she can't do much, or she doesn't have the ability to do it. Well, she's gonna proof you guys wrong. She's really talented, and she has natural beauty (that doesn't mean other people don't). Well, I just think she's really one of a kind. If you've followed her from the start, knowing her personalities, knowing how kind is her, how diligent and cute and lovely girl she was, you wouldn't comment harsh on her. Cause she's really beautiful in and out, she's one of my role model.



How can someone be so gorgeous even she's reading the script?!


Loves. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache