Monday, September 2, 2013

RIP old uncle.

Hello, I'm here to blog again! Today's about something sad.. that aches my heart. Just now, my aunty called my Mom and told her the Indian uncle who's 85 years old this year had passed away. Not because of sickness, but someone heartless stabbed him on his head, twice. How can this world became this horrible and terrifying? It was on the China Press newspapers, his house is just right next to my grandma's house. For your information, I moved to the new house since last year's October so in the past 15 years, I was staying in my grandma's house. I still remember bits and bits of memories. Last time, when I was a child, him and his wife gave us some little presents. I still remembered his wife gave us an Indian sticker thing to put on the forehead to indicate marriage status. Unfortunately, his wife had passed away few years ago, though I've forgotten when. I think it's something fortunate for his wife, cause she doesn't have to face the consequences, and the fact that her husband had passed away. And he doesn't even has any children, the sad thing is his body is now in the hospital, but no one went to take it.

According to the newspapers, he was stabbed on the forehead, twice. His belongings are still in his house, no one took them. The shocking thing is, why does people wanna kill him? He's so old. Why would someone heartless do this to him.. Don't know why, his bed sheets I guess, were thrown to the playground just opposite from his house. Sigh, really. What had just happened to this world, why people are becoming this cruel. The lives of the innocent people...

Everyday people die, it's all over the newspapers and on the television. It hurts so bad to see this, really. Although they are not related with me, but ever since my Mom was hurt in that incident, I even appreciate everything in my life. Appreciate and cherish everything you have now, cause you don't even know if there's a tomorrow.

A song that suits my mood right now. 
I close my eyes, and I can see a better day,
I close my eyes, and pray.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache