Monday, September 30, 2013

Say bye to SS5 Malaysia..


Just recovered from my sadness haha, nope? Well, I have to bid goodbye to Super Show 5 in Malaysia... Cuz I'm on a vacation on that particular day, and what depress me the most is that I'm reaching KL at 5:05pm, but the show starts on 5pm. And by the time I rush to the venue, it is almost ending, so yea, I finally decided not to go.. Well to be honest, I've cried the whole night that day (thank God there's no school on Saturday lol) It is quite embarrassing but I can't help my tears, ugh. Seeing everyone going to line up for their tickets and etc.. But I can only sit infront of the computer and look at the fancams and pictures instead of the live show. Gawd I've been waiting this show for so so so long, okay I admit I'm not a very old fan of Super Junior for like 6-7 years, duh. But still, my feelings for them are great. Imagine a kpopper can't go to a big concert held in our own country, who doesn't feel depressed? Of course that has to be your fav group la. If just a joint concert maybe I can feel better but this?! Can't believe I've finally let it go... Well, there's no other options though. Hope the concert is gonna be a huge success and not being cancelled in the eleventh hour like other concerts/fanmeetings here in Malaysia. To all the fans that are attending their concert, please feel blessed and lucky. :( This is the first time (or second, first time was 2PM's concert) that I can't attend due to I'm still on a vacation... Sigh, I might cry in the plane on the way back. Hahaha, joking, I'm gonna enjoy my vacation!

And yeap, say HI to freedom and fresh air! Hello. After a hectic week of final exams, I'm finally out of the cage. It felt weird without books around, and at the same time, I love being lazy. Sigh, this is what we call human. When we're having our exams, we can't concentrate and just kept on thinking of the Internet, Twitter, Facebook, outing and so on. But after that when we finally have holidays, we do nothing and nag about wanting to go back to school. Lolllll. This is life, probably.

Alright, signing off now to watch this drama called - Master's Sun (君主的太阳). Just watched first episode and it's freaking me out! The so called "ghosts" are so scary actually, but it's fine I guess after the first two episodes cuz I'll be watching it all the time by then. Bye!

Oh yea, by the way, it's the last day of September! 
Well, time flies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache