Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Korea Fair @ Isetan KLCC


Yesterday, I went to KLCC with my mum, sister and cousins! Finally waited the day for me to go out and do some shopping lolll. Words can't describe how boring I am at home, I rather go to school to just chat with friends (no studying or exam haha) than just stay at home doing nothing! Everyday I feel like I'm wasting my time, sleep late, wake early.

So, there's a Korea Fair at Isetan KLCC on November 1st to November 14th. I didn't want to go on weekends cuz weekdays will be even more boring at home, so I decided to go on weekdays, and my cousins who have holiday yesterday cuz it's the Deepavali public holiday. They came over to my house and my mum brought us out to KLCC!

One of the highlights of the Korea Fair is that there's a SMTOWN Official Merchandises fair! They're selling all official merchandises from SMTown. As you know, SMTown is one of the largest entertainment company in Korea, they have famous groups such as Super Junior, TVXQ, SHINee, Girls' Generation etc.. It's located at the 2nd floor of Isetan, you can search for the place immediately cuz they are playing all sorts of music videos of SMTown artists, the music is quite loud so it's quite obvious.

It's quite crowded there considered the fair has been going on for a few days. I'm not surprised of the price range cuz it's official from Korea, but even so, you can see lots of fans taking large plastic bags and it is filled with lots of merchandises in it! (See how SMTown has affected our lives, lolll.)

These are some of the photos I've took in the fair, 











They also put up some large sized posters on the wall for you to take photos (?) I'm so lucky cuz they put one of my bias of Girls' Generation, Seohyun! The poster costs RM173 for one, you might be wondering why is it so expensive? It's quality is far different from what we got when we buy albums (obviously), and it's even larger in size, kinda look like a real standee.



The poster was kept in a box like this. 


With EXO's Baekhyun.





After a long time of hesitations and thinking, I bought a Henry tattoo! On his Trap era. There is 2 pieces inside the packet, and it costs RM29.


After purchasing this expensive tattoo, we went to have our lunch at KLCC's food court! Had teppanyaki as usual.


Btw, it's been 2 weeks since I've last promoted Justin Bieber's new song! He will be releasing new songs every week on Monday. Stay tuned for his new album!! 2 new songs he had released were Recovery and Bad Day

Enjoy 




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache