Tuesday, November 12, 2013

S.Wine Cafe @ Publika

Hello!! I'm gonna blog about a cafe I've been to last Sunday. It was my cousin brother's birthday so his parents invited my whole family to dine at S.Wine Cafe @ Publika. It is a non-halal restaurant as it serves all pork!!! Regretted so much for eating my breakfast cuz I was sooo full that I can't finish the whole bowl :( My daddy forced me to eat my breakfast loll. Fyi, we were having lunch.

It was stated as clearly there, non-halal. But to my surprise, there were many people dining in the cafe too!! The food portion was kinda huge for a person, so it is advised to share with another person if you wanna enjoy more food.


Each of us ordered a bowl of pasta, oh damn, it was sooo good, but it was sooo huge lolll. 

 My cousin's pick - Spicy Bacon & Mushrooms 
This one is soo good!! But it is kinda spicy like what the title said, lollll.

 My pick - Pork & Beef Meatballs
Kinda regretted for picking this, cuz the taste is like typical-pasta taste
I wanna try something different!!...maybe next time

 My sister's pick - Sausage & Bacon Chunks

My lil cousin's pick - Traditional Carbonara

And of course, a lil desert before ending our lunch! I wanna order Mango Cream with Vanilla Ice-cream but too bad they don't have already T-T So we picked Crème brûlée with crisp! 

Amagadd, the bacon with the creme brulee was heaven, it melts in my mouth!! 

Finally, some photosss..



S.Wine Cafe
Lot 1A, 83-95, Level UG
Publika, No.1 Jalan Dutamas 1
Solaris Dutamas
50480 Kuala Lumpur.

Contact: +603 62091716

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache