Thursday, November 28, 2013

Nuffnang Premiere Screening: Homefront


Thanks to Nuffnang for the premiere screening passes of Homefront!! 

It's the first time attending a premiere screening hosted by Nuffnang and ChurpChurp. The reason is it's always late at night, and I have classes everyday. This time I tried winning the tickets cuz it's my friend's birthday on 27th Nov, and fortunately I've won the passes from Nuffnang! Yayyy.

On 26th Nov, I went to Elva's house and her parents brought us to One Utama for dinner, as it's their 24th wedding anniversary!! Quite awkward as I'm not one of their family members, but thanks for the awesome food! :D

Went to claim our passes at around 8:30pm, thought we would have back rows but it's quite front already, hahaha anyway our view is not bad. After claiming our passes, guess who we saw at the cinema hall?!!? It's Dennis Yin!!! I've actually heard of him as he's one of the casts in Jinnyboy TV, and not forgetting to mention, he's a very awesome dancer!!!



Well, what Homefront is actually saying?


The movie is rated PG18, I guess it's because there's quite a lot of foul languages, and of course the scenes have some ferocious moves, a lot of gun shots. The volume in the cinema is quite loud so my ears kinda hurt a lot from the sound hahahaha, anyway it's a good movie!

It consists some family matters inside the movie too, in some parts they're quite touching and inspiring. I shed tears while watching some parts of the movie too!! 


A former DEA agent, Phil Broker (Jason Statham) heads to the hills with his daughter to get away from the dangers of the job only to find a small town terrorized by a meth-head gang leader (James Franco) in this action thriller written by Sylvester Stallone and directed by Gary Fleder. Kate Bosworth and Winona Ryder co-star.

My rating for this movie: 
7 / 10

If you're considering on which movie to watch in the cinemas, this would suit you if you love movies that are thrilling! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache