Saturday, February 8, 2014

Chor 7 at Hui Qi's


How's Chinese New Year holiday, everyone? It was quite plain and simple for me as it's my first time not going back to hometown due to some reasons :) I think the highlight of my CNY holiday will be on Chor 7! Cuz we had a small party at Hui Qi's house :D

Firstly, I would like to thank this girl who generously accepted this offer haha. I was joking at first and then she asked her mom and agreed. And also people who showed up, thanks for making this happen :D Had a great day indeed!!

Took lots of photos as usual, it'll be a post loaded with photos too! Enjoy ;)

 Kang Teng :)


We did gamble too, and guess what, I won RM3. HAHAHAHAH


Kerwen who speaks quite less that day 
(don't think I didn't realise..)



 Kang Teng :) 


babe Huiqi ;)

 Yizhe :)

 Alex the cockroach (inserts tilted eyes emoji)

 4AXin of 2013 
Kang Teng's eyes is creepy as hell..

Tried to fit everyone in but..... 

 Miss Isabel Chin

5 of ussss 

And, lastly, a group pic (although some of them went home)




A big thanks to HuiQi's mom who agreed to let us party at her glamorous house! :D And cooked awesome food for everyone. Although we were a bit noisy that day hahaha. Thank youuu Huiqi mama! (if you ever reads this blog post lolll)


Happy Chinese New Year everyone! 
Have a blessed and prosperous new year ahead! :) 




p/s: Exams is just round the corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache