Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars


Omg omg, I must blog about this awesome book cuz it's awesome! I'm not quite a person who reads a lot, but then one day I heard about lots of recommendation bout this book and I went to Popular that day and bought it coincidentally. (p/s: I never went to Popular to get that book, it was all coincidence).

The book's meaning is quite deep for me, at least. There were so many good quotes inside I just can't get enough of it. I felt like I haven't fully understand the book, so I'm surely gonna re-read it after exams! It gave me a lot of mixed feelings, loll. You feel like it's really happy in front and at the back it is gonna kill you. I cried reading that book, no joke. Omg, it was incredible. Everyone should read it! 

There was one paragraph where I like it the most from the book, I even took a picture down, I'm gonna share it to you and tumblr. (Ok, maybe there's tons of it in tumblr already hahaha.)

"I'm in love with you," 

Omg Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace. 
Fml, how can he be so sweet?! 
How can John Green invent such romantic words? ffffmllll 

I even bookmarked some really sweet and meaningful ones, such as...

"People always get used to beauty, though."
"I haven't gotten used to you just yet," he answered, smiling.

Oh sheet, this is so sweet, and deep. I need to read a few times to understand and get what it mean. Hahaha, maybe it was just me but yeh. This is so goodddddd!!

And also...

" I love you present tense," I whispered, and then put my hand on the middle of his chest and said, "It's okay, Gus. It's okay. It is. It's okay, you hear me?" I had-and have- absolutely no confidence that he could hear me. I leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Okay," I said. "Okay."

I cried so much at this one T_T Omg, it was so sweet... "Okay" means another meaning to them. I mean, just not normal "Okay." It's their special "okay". You'll understand if you read the book, and it's meaningful to them. Fuuuuu I can't wait for TFIOS movie already!!! Heard that it'll be screening in Malaysia on September. Omg, 7 months to go.. I am surely watching it already, hahaha.

And anyway, watch the movie's trailer if you haven't! The first time you watch without reading, you'll feel nothing. But after you read the book, YOU'LL FEEL EVERYTHING. omg, i can't express my feelings towards this book.



Get that book if you haven't btw, promise. No regrets!!! 
You'll definitely love it like I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache