Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Exams are finally over!


Hello! So sorry for the long hiatus, I just finished my first standardised test which I complained so hard that it was too early to be held haha. Did I mention my classmates are super hardworking? They have that strange strength that can make you study no matter what, cuz it's unbelievably stressful to think that you're the only one who is gonna fail the exam... and people will always be ahead of you... No, just no......

The worst part of having exams is when you receive the exam results lollll. I am so scared that my Maths teacher will scold the hell out of me when he distribute the exam papers... Nooooooouuuuu... This lesson taught me to stay focus in every class lol, apparently I've been day-dreaming in most classes before this standardised test. Sighhh, wake up plzz..


Anyway, exams are finished means I can watch my K-drama again! The recent hit of K-drama, You Who Came From the Stars (来自星星的你). I didn't expect it was THIS good. Last 2 episodes of the drama this week, ughh hopefully it's a happy ending.. Totally can't imagine how will they end the drama. If it's a sad ending, the producers will get scolded by fans all the world. And if it's a happy ending, it's quite weird though, hahhaa.

Gonna end this post with a gif.... sweet one <3333333 
Watch the drama if you did not. NO REGRET MAN!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache