Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy 95th Anniversary CHKL ♥

What's the first feeling when you see this picture? Are you shocked and surprised? 
Hahaha, yep, it's my school's 95th anniversary today!!! 
Since 1919 - 2014  

Heard that this idea was by my Ekonomi teacher, and these students are Form 1 / 2 students !! Wowwww seriously :O I am totally speechless and flustered when I saw this pic, it is sibeh grand lah! Many teachers and reporters who were busy taking photo of the crazy scene. 

Anyway, we finished school earlier than usual and apparently we have nothing to do at school. The first 3 periods we were scheduled to have assembly and students were singing birthday song, doing 95th anniversary projects and so on. After that, we have a session where each class have to make 5 big posters in conjunction of our school's 95th anniversary!! 

Took loads of photos as usual, feel free to scroll through these photos!!


 Yibin 

 Cheauwen who has to perform ;p 
A talented "actor"? hahaha!

 Yan Zhe 24节令鼓 walao 

 Piyee! 

Lily Jun 




4 groups of posters!! Awesomeeee.
Figuring where is the 5th group? That's US, and we did nothing HAHHA!

 Cheauwen become superstar liao, hahahaha




Poster groups with our cute form teacher lolol!


Today is also my cute form teacher - Easy Wong's birthday!! (and no, her name is not "easy wong") hahaha. Our class prepared a birthday surprise for her on 19th March, and she was sooo happy that day lolollll! And the big ass birthday card that my classmates made for her, walao so pro!! 

Happy Birthday lah teacher :D

And lastly, we finallyyy have another group class photo again :D 

 A lil serious photo..

 And then some started to make peace...

And teacher actually requested the whole class to act cute LOLLL!! 
ok lah, 配合你 lah, hahahha

Time really flies so fastttt and I'm starting to love this class already, hahahha (whai so late) 
Happy holidays to my classmates and friendsss! Have a great holiday everyone 


Lastly, Happy 95th birthday to Chong Hwa Independent High School!!
The school which I always said I hate, but I still love anyway, hahahaha. Mixed feelings cuz it's my last year of secondary school in CHKL. Gonna cherish every bits of moments with my friends :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache