Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pray for MH370


I believe everyone know about this tragedy about MAS airlines that happened yesterday. A plane was missing en route to Beijing, China from KL, Malaysia. The plane has a total of 239 people, including passengers and crews on board. It was incredibly sad, I followed the news and read tweets and articles about it. I don't really read the news on TV but I still watched it although my favourite show is up.

I actually think that this case was quite creepy. How could such big plane with excellent pilots and crews gone missing? They said the plane was crashed into the ocean near Vietnam, and many countries helped to search the plane by assigning planes and ships. I really hope the plane could be successfully found, even there's a little hope. Miracles do happen, everyone in the world, no matter what religion we are, we are praying for the passengers and entire crew in the airplane. God will lead the way no matter what, keep the faith everyone.

This is really saddening to everyone especially Malaysians. I really can't imagine what will it be if suddenly the crews in the plane were reporting "emergency everyone, fasten your seat belts and..." What will the people inside the plane think and do? :( Everyone must be scared and worried, parents will be thinking and worrying of their children.. And there's two infants inside, who are waiting to explore the world.

I kept on reminding myself to be grateful. Don't take life for granted, appreciate what you have and appreciate your loved ones everyday. Everyday you wake up is a blessing from God. My sincere prayers and thoughts go out to the entire people in the MH370 plane that is gone missing now. Hope good news is on it's way soon... God bless everyone!

#PrayforMH370

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache