Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April 2nd.

Hello, peeps! School has reopen for the 2nd day, everything is still fine. 
Except for needed to wake up early in the morning, and more and more exams coming over, everything is still the same. Same laziness. /slaps/

Basically I have no theme for this blog post, I came across a few pretty bloggers and I have the sudden urge to blog, I don't know why. haha.
Anyway, March has over and April has start, please be good to me. Okay I've been saying the same "be good to me" when every month starts but it's still the same. Surprises, please? hehehe.


And so, on Sunday, I went out with mom after fetching sister to tuition. We went to SOGO, KL. I wanted to try out Yoga, cause my friend who has scoliosis problem like me she said it'll be good for our spine. Hm, and it can help us to be fit also. Why not give it a shot? I went to Sogo with mom, cause mom received few messages/calls regarding bout the gym and yoga classes thing. So she decided to bring me there since the place isn't really far from my house.

We went there and I signed up for classes. It is Monday-Friday, unlimited classes. You can go for any classes any day depends if you're free. Unfortunately I have loads of society, tuition and piano class. Basically I'm not free everyday. That sucks ;/ But my yoga and pilates classes are only on Monday, Thursday and Friday. I have no choice but to go after my extra classes. Btw, my mom is a gold card holder at Sogo so I could go to the gym (with trainers) for free! Isn't that cool? :)

Okay, end with this topic.

Next, I went to Subang with mommy cause she wanna buy duck for dinner and she wanna pass the lipsticks and stuff to my cousin's mom. I keep ask my mum to bring me to Paradigm Mall, basically to buy clothes (LOL). I told her I've never been there before so I wanna go. She keep ignoring me at first but halfway there, she said "Okay, I'll bring you there." lol, what a great mom :P

Went there for H&M, my cousin told me that Paradigm Mall's H&M has more variety of clothes than the one at Lot 10. Paradigm Mall's H&M is so much smaller than the one in Lot 10, actually. But hmm, I managed to bring home a top, a denim shorts and a sling bag. Not more than RM200, so it's okay. :P


LuxLuv top for RM39.90
Denim shorts for RM99.90

And a random sling bag for RM49.90!

Simple purchase, I'm satisfied enough. I don't wanna waste so much money, mom said I'm wasting money! :(
Btw, I've ordered (again lol) a sweatshirt from Jessica C, I'll most probably receive it tomorrow, hope it's as nice as I thought! :)

Till then, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache