Thursday, April 4, 2013

Special day, 0404.

Hello! 
Today is a special off day for ChongHwa KL-ians, as it's Ching Ming.
Last few years we don't have holiday for Ching Ming but this year we have, haha! It's because of our school's 94th birthday we don't have holiday (well, usually we have). So probably they changed the special holiday to today. Well, all the same.

Btw, I've changed my blogskin, after so long! In my opinion it's really pretty and gorgeous. Is it the right way to describe a blogskin? LOL! Anyway, I'll use it until I suddenly wanna change to another one. hehe.

How is it a special day for 0404? Ugh, I still have to do my homework, study, practice piano, and blah blah. It's the same as usual. How is it special? It's because today is my prince - Eunhyuk's birthday! :) Happy birthday my darling boy. Love you so much.



I'll rewind how did I started to fell in love with him. So bear with me in this post ;)

During 2011 when I was form 2 (14 years old), in my class there's a girl who is a fan of Super Junior. SUJU has like 10 members last time during Mr Simple era, and I was frustrated, actually, on how many members there are in SUJU. I mean, it's so hard for me to memorise all the members name. Of course, as I said it's the Mr Simple era during 2011, the song is kinda like Indian-ish in my opinion, loooool. So we keep on making fun of the girl who likes SUJU, of course, we don't mean it.

I don't know how, I started liking Leeteuk, SUJU's leader. And that year, he started his We Got Married variety show with his on screen wife, Kang Sora. The first episode, there are 4 SUJU members who came up to cheer on Leeteuk, basically to let him be calm (?!) or they wanna make fun of him, hahaha! That time, the 4 SUJU members are Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk who is normally funny on screen, because he is quite into variety stuffs, and that time he has blonde hair, has caught my attention. He is super funny and I think he's quite cute. So, I went to watch SUJU's Mr Simple music video, and soon I fell in love with him. 

I even remember asking my another ELF (SUJU's fandom name) friend, who is that blonde who's in the music video. She answered me "That's monkey Eunhyuk!!" I was unsure why she wanna call him Monkey. But soon, I found out the answer after being an ELF in this fandom.

Tbh, it's the second year I've celebrated Eunhyuk's birthday. It means I've been in this fandom for 2 years. I can't say I'm really a dedicated ELF, like buying all their albums for 100 copies, and to watch their every show in every countries. I can't do that not because I don't want to, sometimes my parents don't allow. And of course, it'll use up so much money I can't even count. So, I really want them to come to Malaysia, and everytime they come to Malaysia, I will go and watch them.



This dummy, Lee Hyuk Jae, he is adorable and handsome. I love his adorable smile which shows him gum. He is one of a kind, he has that charm on stage, dancing with all his life. Even though he hurt his leg, he still stands up and bear with the pain just to perform to all his beloved fans. Every time after artists performed, SUJU will always be the last performers to leave the stage. Why? They always bow 90 degrees, to their fans, to everyone who loves them, even the ones who hated them. I don't get why people will hate them. They are so lovable and kind. 


Super Junior, thanks for walking into my dull life, and make me happy. Seeing you guys performing on stage is something that could make me happy. Scrolling everyday using my phone, seeing all the cute ass videos, and videos of you guys performing handsomely on stage, that makes me happy. In this important stage of life, you guys made my life extremely wonderful and astonishing. I love you Super Junior.

I can't promise to be able to love you guys until I grow old, but you all will be forever in my heart. That reminds me of how crazy I am when I was at this age, how crazy I went over you guys, to find you guys whenever you're here in Malaysia. To go to all the concerts here in Malaysia with you guys. Seriously, thank you. 

By ending this post, I'm gonna share some cute ass photos here. 


Special thanks to Hyukjae's mom who gave birth to such a wonderful boy. 


 EunHae yesterday at Tous Les Jours.


Lastly, Happy 28th Birthday Lee Hyuk Jae ! You're always gonna be my favourite boy. I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache