Sunday, April 21, 2013

Midnight.

It's a random post since I'm kinda boring, and its already midnight!
By the way I'm blogging with my newly bought iPad! :)

So it's Saturday today, we have no school like finally cause there's teacher training course. Not sure why its on the 3rd week of Saturday though, normally it's on the last Saturday.
Anyway, didn't did anything productive today as usual, since I'm free today, I woke at 11:30am and slept again in the afternoon due to tiredness, LOL haha!

Exams are round the corner, I mean really round-the-corner :( I don't even dare to count the remaining days till mid terms, it's too horrifying and to know the fact that I'm a super lazy bum. Everyday telling myself to go to study or just maybe read a little, it helps too right? Hope so. But I can't make myself to do it. Sigh, god bless me.

These few weeks I'm busy with yoga, Pilates and gym class. I only reach home kinda late at night cause of the classes I'm going to. At first I only wanna heal my spine, but people are mostly greedy. I wanna have the 11-line kind of abs, it's really pretty for girls/women, and of course a killing body shape LOL! Everyday feeling frustrated when I look at my fatty stomach :/ I wanna be fit and pretty too! :P

Next week is full of exams! Monday - History ; Tuesday - Science ; Wednesday - Chinese ; Thursday - economy ! Gosh, it's horrible :/ I've not yet study any subjects for these 4 yet. Sigh again.

Oh well, gonna get ready for bed, goodnight loves! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache