Saturday, August 31, 2013

Happy 56th Birthday Malaysia! + Birthday party

Hello guys! Hope I can finish this post before 12am, it's 11:38pm now! Got back few hours ago from my friend's house. Apparently, her sister invited me for her birthday party, and the fact that she's leaving Malaysia soon to the UK! Thank you for inviting me! :D

(photo from Google)

Well, today's Malaysia's 56th birthday. It marks the day where we have a school holiday hehehehohohuhu. Seriously, it doesn't feels like it's Merdeka day, where's the mood? Hmm, maybe I don't join the parties so I don't feel it hahaha. Hope I could join something like that one day, cuz I've never tried it before.

---------------------------

The main point of blogging - my friend's sister's birthday aka Hui Wen! It's been a long time since I've went to a birthday party, or you could say farewell party.. Firstly, thanks so much for inviting me! I did nothing but to eat hahaha.

At around 3:30pm, Hui Qi's sister came to my house and fetch us to her house! So kind of her! (Thank you again hahaha). We keep chatting cuz we have not much thing to do :P 




 Bag bought from Bangkok :P


 Yummy steamboat!

Polaroid photos with the friends!

 The birthday girl, Hui Wen on the right! 


Well, Happy Birthday to you, Hui Wen! May God bless you in everything you do, and hope for your success in the future. Stay pretty and happy, be confident! Good luck for your studies in the UK! Yay. There goes the end of the blog post... Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache