Sunday, July 14, 2013

2013 Sports Day.

Finally got some time to come up and blog about Sports Day which is held on July 8th and 9th (Monday & Tuesday). So my school don't have Sports Day every year, so this time is counted as the last time I'm having Sports Day in my secondary school life. Kinda sad actually, and kinda regretted for not participating in any events. Even marching, or running. I just sat there for 2 whole days and seeing people working hard for the competition makes me wanna participate, but it's too late.

Anyway, for the both days I woke up at around 5:15am, got ready and aunty came to fetch me from my house to school. Reached school before 6am, gathered with friends and we board the bus to Stadium Bukit Jalil. The stadium is freaking big, and we were separated into 8 houses. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Purple, Brown. And FYI, I'm in the Red house! The first day of Sports Day, we were needed to wear school's PJK shirt for those who didn't participate in anything. 2nd day, we all have to wear our houses shirt.

So basically, 1st day is more of eliminate events and 2nd day is finals and so on. The cheerleading competition, marching competition and most other performances are on the second day.


The Chong Hwa windband. 


 Kang Teng, Lorraine, Me
Lorraine and Me! Congrats to this girl who won 最佳女运动员(乙组). :D


 I ain't even joking. Red House's marching is DAMN AWESOME. So neat and tidy. But don't know why got 2nd place only............
Orange House's marching.

 Yellow House.
 Green House. (3rd place)
 Indigo.
 Purple. (1st place)
 Brown.
All the houses marched the whole stadium with ChongHwa's windband.











2 babes came from their house to Red house to find us hahahah so gandong yo.

 Athletes getting ready for competition!

Lunch box that costed RM5 -_-




Btw, have to congrats our Red House's cheerleading team cause they've won the first place in the cheerleading competition! YAY! I can say it's really neat, everyone's moves are so nice and neat. (both photo credits to Song Yong Low)


 Isabel, Me and Mei Seun :)
Took some photos before leaving the stadium! Green, Red and Orange house. hahaha.



----------------------------------------

I went to shopping at H&M today, saw some really nice clothes since it's been a long time since I've gone to H&M. Bought 3 apparels that I really like. Bought a skirt too omfg, didn't wear a skirt for a long long time (except school uniform lol). I wanna buy a SWAG cap and SWAG ring that I saw from H&M's website but it's SOLD OUT :/ sucksss. Hope it'll restock and I'll maybe get myself one.

 SWAG ring that I wanted to buy but it's out of stock.
 The oversized tee is freaking nice. I actually wanna buy it at first but I have no pants or leggings to suit this shirt so I put it back :/ Next time maybe.. And "THAT S*** CRAY" leggings, I tried it on but it looks so weird cause of myfatlegs.

And yes, 2SWAG4U cap. Saw it on the mannequins head, 3 OF THEM. But unfortunately I guess they don't sell them which the mannequins are wearing. ohsnap.

My hauls of the day. Thanks mommy :D Hope to get more in the future lololol. Can't wait for my online purchases to arrive, around July 16th I guess. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache