Sunday, July 28, 2013

Online shopping.

Online shopping is a current trend for teenagers. We go on our facebook, instagram, normally we scroll through pages/accounts where they sell clothes or albums for Kpop lovers. Well, one week ago I blogged about waiting my stuffs to arrive soon. And few days ago, it finally arrived after a long wait!


4 clothes I ordered from Facebook: SingxFashion Preorder & ReadyStock

They provide low prices but good quality clothes, and nice service too. Not the first time buying from them :) Anyway I'm satisfied with my apparels.

Next, I also ordered Super Junior's Donghae & Eunhyuk new Japanese album I Wanna Dance (ELF version). The song is catchy and the dance and MV is nice! ELF version is normally limited for Japanese fans, so it's quite hard to get. But fortunately, I found a seller who sells it and the price is reasonable too! From Facebook: ELF's Collection
Only the upper one is ELF version, the 2 below are Japan and Korean version of CD+DVD album.



-------------------------------------------

So on Thursday night, Huiqi came over to my house to stay cause her entire family are going to Singapore to attend her eldest sister's graduation ceremony. She can't attend because we still have exams, arghh. Some random photos taken hahahah.


We looked concentrate but actually we're not =_= talked too much and end up didn't really study anything but oh well, the exam has passed. God bless me LOL!

These 2 days of free weekend has made me even lazier.. I don't know how to exam tomorrow T_T Have so many subjects to memorise and they're killing my brain cells.. Anyway, 3 more days left to end this and 2 weeks of holidays are waiting for me. Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache