Sunday, July 7, 2013

Minion fever.

Last Sunday after the Kpop company Alpha Entertaiment's audition as a staff, I went to my cousin brother's birthday party at Dynasty Hotel. As usual, there are loads of good food and a place for face painting for kids! Many kids paint their hands but I decided to paint something on my face since previously I only painted my hand. I wanna try something different :P

Well, nowadays trends! Despicable Me Minion! At first I wanna draw a butterfly on my face but then I suddenly thought of this Minion, so I showed the woman a photo as below.

She drew it on my face for like about 5-10 mins, and I can't move my face cause it's hard to draw if I move haha! Anyway I like the drawing so much. Too bad I have to wash it immediately cause there's school the next day :'(

--------------------------------

Yesterday (Saturday), me and my family went to Ipoh and then to Penang to visit my grandma who fell down previously, and went on a surgery. After school, I got ready and about 3pm my uncle came to fetch us to KL Central to board the train to Ipoh. Mom kindly bought us a cup of Starbucks. Hahaha.

After reached Ipoh for the 2 and a half hours train ride, dad brought us to have dinner at a restaurant in Ipoh. Then daddy drove the car to Penang, another 2 more hours used. Reached Penang at about 10 something. Chit-chat with popo for quite a while, thank God she is fine now. Hope for her rapid recover so she can walk as normal again!

The next day (today), we have to go back to KL since everyone has their stuffs to do. Bid everyone goodbye in Penang and then off we go! We went to 大山脚 to have the best cendol ever! Craved for it for a long time already hahaha. After 2 hours ride we reached Ipoh, daddy brought us to the restaurant we normally go every New Year. Sun Marpoh Restaurant.




The food here is damn freaking delicious, can't wait for the next New Year holiday to have a feast in this restaurant again! NOMMMMSS.

Reached KL at about 5 something, and then we went to One Utama for shopping. I went to several shops but didn't grab any apparels despite of the clearance sales! :( How disappointing. Mom even said it's the first time I didn't use money hahahaha wtf. Anyway bought a sunblock for the two days of sports day! I don't wanna be a barbequed human :P


Have to wake up 1 hour earlier than normally I do :'( Cause have to reach school before 6:15am. Fingers crossed that I won't be late so I can board the bus hahaha!

Things to bring to Sports Day:
1. Sunblock
2. Food paper
3. 100 plus for the buddies
4. Handphone
5. Money
6. Earphone

I think that's all? Hope I didn't left out anything! Alright, time to sign off now. Hope for the best result tomorrow to my group mates although I didn't participate anything :( Felt kinda regretted though. BYE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache