Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Craps.

Sorry for the lack update, I have just finished my second standardised test today! Am a happy girl as 2 weeks of holidays is approaching real soon! And my Bangkok trip, can't wait to shop like a mad girl. Hahahaha. Anyway, I don't really have any craps to blog about, nowadays keep on coughing like a mad cow. Hmmm, hope I'll get better soon. Coughing sucks.


It's the last day of July already! How fast, hope August is gonna be better and more fantastic than this month. Though we're gonna be really busy preparing for exams, again?! By the way, my little sister's birthday is on next week, August 8th. See how time flies? Gosh, I even forgotten it's August already. Can time please slow down...


I don't know why but I love this photo so much hehehehe. Babe Hui Lun! 

5 more weeks to year end exam. Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache