Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Exams, exams and exams.


D-9 to 2nd term exams. So busy everyday, go to swimming one week thrice. Wow, fantastic. But I still eat like a pig so my body is still fat hehehe. Tomorrow's jogging exam so hope I could pass it! Been training my stamina by swimming, not sure if it works when I'm running though lol.

Not sure if it's only me but I think everyone is studying like a cow nowadays. So scary.
Yesterday nothing went well, cause apparently when I get back home and received a message telling me that my floral creepers that I've waited for so long.... The supplier sent wrong sizes to the seller so she have to either re-order or just cancel the order. Ugh ugh ugh why... But I've canceled it cause... I don't feel like waiting for it anymore. 2 more parcels gonna arrive soon FASTER PLEASE.

Exams coming soon. Why I always blog about exams? So boring. But my current life is about exams ONLY. so sucks right. But after this exam we can finally have a slight of freedom because of August's school holiday + Hari Raya holiday yayy. Sometimes I'm really grateful living in Malaysia because of the many races here therefore we have special holidays throughout the year!

Hehehe bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache