Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Birthday cake #2

Hello! Although my birthday had passed for a few days, yesterday I still received presents from my beloved friends! Gahh, can't thanks you guys for more T_T Thanks a lot For today, didn't knew I would receive a birthday cake from my friends too.. Omggg, so touched and happy hahaha. And most importantly, the cake was handmade from my friends! Yoohoo, so cool! First time receiving handmade birthday cake :)) Thank you guys so much, XOXO.


The flavour is oreo plus cheese, am I right? lolololl. And there's my name on it, hahaha so cute!! Thanks very much I am very lucky and blessed to have you guys as my friends!! Oh my gawdd, thanks again T_T Elva, Madeline, Jieyin and Callie who personally made it for me, and those who contributed also.. Thanks a lot, thanks for the awkward birthday song today in class too. Had a wonderful birthday this year, thanks thanks thanks ♥ 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache