Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mama's pre-birthday dinner + Sony NEX-5T

Finally had the blogging mood! Today I'm gonna blog about my mum's pre-birthday dinner! FYI, today's her birthday! Happy Birthday mama Chong!

On Monday night, we went out for dinner instead of today cuz my dad had to go back to Ipoh for work. So we celebrated few days earlier before her birthday. The exact restaurant name I had forgotten, anyway, this is a food post too. Pssst. :P Both of my cousins went together cuz apparently my sister wanted to stay over at their house to make a sponge cake. My sister had this enthusiasm in baking cakes or cupcakes but unfortunately I don't, and we don't have those ingredients and stuffs so she can only seek help from her friend. She's such a sweetheart, she wanted to bake a birthday cake for my birthday hahaha. I'm so sorry for not treating her nicely but anyway, she's my lovely sister. :P

The first time she baked at her friend's house after her final exam, the first time she made it but too less water and etc so the cake was hard like a stone haha. The second time she made it with my cousins and the outcome was surprisingly great! I wished I could have more than only a slice, anyway it's so sweet of her.

And yeah, the restaurant was located at around Kepong area, specified restaurant name I had forgotten.







--------------------------------

Few days ago, I requested my mom to buy something for my birthday present. She expected that I wanted an iPhone 5S, but nah, this time I wanted a camera instead. I have a DSLR but to be frank, it was so heavy that sometimes it burdens me whenever I go to a place. Like maybe a party, or to a vacation, bringing a big and heavy DSLR is not suitable for me. Of course, DSLR is encouraged for people who are more professional in photography or people who are interested in photography. I eyed on a camera for quite a long time, since last time I saw a random person holding a pink camera in the shopping mall. Surprising enough? Why do I eye on something that is pink instead of blue or purple? Lol, cuz there's only pink camera and it's striking enough and it's so beautiful!

It's the Nikon J-1! So beautiful right?! But the features are not that good although the price is cheaper compared to other cameras. My mum unexpectedly agreed and she asked me to discuss with my daddy and see which camera is better and worth to buy. So the next few days, she went to a shop and the person introduced her another brand's camera - Sony NEX-5T.





The lens looked even bigger compared to the Nikon J-1 right? Okay actually I haven't see the real thing yet. But anyway, looks like my dad had made up his mind to purchase this Sony NEX-5T camera. Can't wait till he's back and we can bring it home!!!

---------------

It's another start of a week, and it's already Wednesday actually. So every Monday, Justin Bieber will release a new song for his new album! Last week was Heartbreaker and this week will be All That Matters! Everyone, please listen to his new songs and give him support okay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache