Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fahrenheit

Monday night, my friend whatsapped me and asked if I want to go to Fahrenheit for an outing. Basically we went for karaoke and then in such a rush timing, we managed to find some friends!!

Caution: This post is loaded with photos.

Early in the morning, Isabel called me and told me she can go cuz the appointment with her mum's friends is cancelled (yay, lol). And then I can't sleep after her call, therefore I waited for Elva's arrival. So she came to my house at 11 something and around an hour later, my dad fetched us to Fahrenheit. The guys decided to have brunch at Sushi Zanmai before going to Neway karaoke. Too bad I already had my breakfast in my house so I "stole" some sushis from them. /hides/








 New faces on my blog! Callie, and Madeline. 


 Kerwen and her favourite "chicken". 
She seriously can't live without a day not eating chicken. 


 Elva's pick, yummy sushi. 


Isabel, Kerwen and Jiacheng decided to get a part-time work at Sushi Zanmai, so others have to wait for them for their so-called-interview. Not really, they just filled in the working form but we still had to wait for them. Hahahaha, no biggie. After that, we went to the Neway karaoke room. Thanks to us for bringing student cards and ICs, we could have a 50% off for student price. The place freaked me out at first cuz of the interior design, once the lift door is opened, there's something creepy hanging on top lollll. 


We sang from around 2pm, and we have to leave at 8pm. Of course we didn't sing that long lollll. Took some pictures in the karaoke room, and of course a few of insta videos but I have no idea how to upload it here. Maybe one day after I've figured it out, hah. And the best thing is, we are entitled to have a meal and a drink!! Okay it sounds stupid but why did we have our meal in Sushi Zanmai when we could eat in the karaoke room :P Anyway, they picked a few of the choices to try. Spaghetti I didn't try cuz they said it was rather salty, and others was quite good.





And at last... the photos we've taken.





Me and Madeline. 

 Kerwen and Yong Heng.


Kerwen, me and Yongheng.


Chilli with the guys. (Jiacheng where are you looking at)



 The girls.. (Isabel is missing AGAIN)



With the multi-talented Kyle.



Jiacheng, who's birthday is on next Tuesday hahahaha.


Yongheng Lim Alex. 

Me and Callie! 

 Small but cute Chilli.

Madeline 


And lastly, a group photo without Isabel the photographer.
Thanks for sacrificing dear Isabel ;_; 

By the way, Justin Bieber had just released a new song!! 
Heartbreaker. If I have the time I will surely blog something regarding of this song and him, and everything. 
(Please turn off the blog's music before playing the song )



So what I’m really tryin to say is, and what I hope you understand
Is despite all the imperfections of who I am I still wanna be your man
I know it hasn’t been easy for us to talk with everyone being around
But this is.. this is personal, this is for me and you


And I want you to know that I still love you
And I know the seasons may change
But sometimes love goes from sunshine to rain
But I’m under this umbrella and I’m calling your name
And you know I don’t wanna lose that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache